|Jan Havlík (* 1975)
office: C4-462, phone: +420 224 352 048
since 2003 assistant professor at CTU in Prague
since 2002 assistant professor at University College of Business in Prague
2008: doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering Theory (CTU in Prague)
2001: master degree (Ing.) in Electronics (CTU in Prague)
biomedical engineering and ambient assisted living, especially in the field of medical equipment, biomedical hardware development, biomedical signal processing, telemedicine and telemonitoring
Medical Instrumentation and Devices, Basics of Medical Electronics
Lhotská, L. – Huptych, M. – Burša, M. – Chudáček, V. – Havlík, J.:
Interoperability of Medical Device and Information Systems.
In Handbook of Research on ICTs for Human–Centered Healthcare and Social Care Services. Hershey: IGI Global, 2013, p. 749-762. ISBN 978-1-4666-3986-7.
Lhotská, L. – Doležal, J. – Chudáček, V. – Huptych, M. – Burša, M. – et al.:
Beyond System Integration: Who, What, How, and When.
In Handbook of Ambient Assisted Living – Technology for Healthcare, Rehabilitation and Well-Being. Amsterdam: IOS Press, 2012, p. 763-777. ISBN 978-1-60750-836-6.
J. Havlík, L. Lhotská, J. Parák, J. Dvořák, Z. Horčík, M. Pokorný:
A Modular System for Rapid Development of Telemedical Devices.
Journal of Universal Computer Science (IF 0.669). Accepted 27.3.2013.
Sporka, A. – Poláček, O. – Havlík, J.:
Segmentation of Speech and Humming in Vocal Input. Radioengineering.
2012, vol. 21, no. 3, p. 923-929. ISSN 1210-2512 (IF 0.739).
Havlík, J. – Dvořák, J. – Parák, J. – Lhotská, L.:
Monitoring of Physiological Signs Using Telemonitoring System.
In Information Technology in Bio- and Medical Informatics. Heidelberg: Springer, 2011, p. 66-67. ISBN 978-3-642-23207-7.
Havlík, J. – Dvořák, J. – Lhotská, L.:
Telemedicine: New Approach to Modern Education of Medical Electronics.
In IFMBE Proceedings [CD-ROM]. Berlin: Springer Science+Business Media , 2011, p. 1389-1392. ISBN 978-3-642-23507-8.
- member of the evaluation committee for theses Mediprax Award (since 2013)
- peer reviews of projects for the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA ČR; since 2012)
- peer reviews of projects for the Universities Development Foundation (FRVŠ; since 2011)
- peer reviews for the journals, for example JOURNAL ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ISSN 1392-1215), Sensor Letters (ISSN 1546-198X)
- member of program committees, peer reviewing of abstracts and papers, for example The 4th International Workshop on Ambient Assisted Living, Vitoria–Gasteiz, Spain, Young Biomedical Engineers and Researches YBERC 2012, Prague, Czech Republic, The 4th International Symposium on Applied Sciences in Biomedical and Communication Technologies ISABEL 2011, Barcelona, Spain, Young Biomedical Engineers and Researches YBERC 2010, Košice, Slovakia
- member of the study program board Biomedical Engineering and Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
- member of the Czech Society for Medical Equipment and the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics Member of Czech Medical Association JEP
Curriculum Vitae and list of publications, citations and other activities in detail
List of publications including full texts
List of publications and citations at Google Scholar
My ResearcherID profile at Thomson Reuters
My LinkedIn profile
married, daughter(* 2004) and son (* 2006)