|Jan Havlík (* 1975)
office: C4-462, phone: +420 224 352 048
since 2003: assistant professor at CTU in Prague
2008: doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering Theory (CTU in Prague)
2001: master degree (Ing.) in Electronics (CTU in Prague)
biomedical engineering and ambient assisted living, especially in the field of medical equipment, biomedical hardware development, biomedical signal processing, telemedicine and telemonitoring
Look at projects and grants of our group. I am responsible for.
Medical Instrumentation and Devices, Basics of Medical Electronics
Proto, A. – Vondrák, J. – Schmidt, M. – Kubíček, J. – Gorjani, O.-M. – Havlík, J.; Penhaker, M.:
A Flexible Thermoelectric Generator Worn on the Leg to Harvest Body Heat Energy and to Recognize Motor Activities: A Preliminary Study.
IEEE Access. 2021, 9 20878-20892. ISSN 2169-3536. (IF 3.745)
Fabián, V. – Matera, L. – Bayerová, K. – Havlík, J. – Křemen, V. – Pudil, J. – Šajgalík, P. – Zemánek, D.:
Noninvasive Assessment of Aortic Pulse Wave Velocity by the Brachial Occlusion-Cuff Technique: Comparative Study.
Sensors. 2019, 19(16), ISSN 1424-8220. (IF 3.031)
Fabián, V. – Havlík, J. – Dvořák, J. – Křemen, V. – Sajgalik, P. – et al.:
Differences in mean arterial pressure of young and elderly people measured by oscilometry during inflation and deflation of the arm cuff.
Biomedizinische Technik / Biomedical Engineering. 2016, vol. 2016, ISSN 0013-5585. (IF 1.65)
Havlík, J. – Lhotská, L. – Parák, J. – Dvořák, J. – Horčík, Z. – Pokorný, M.:
A Modular System for Rapid Development of Telemedical Devices.
Journal of Universal Computer Science (IF 0.669). Accepted 27.3.2013.
Sporka, A. – Poláček, O. – Havlík, J.:
Segmentation of Speech and Humming in Vocal Input. Radioengineering.
2012, vol. 21, no. 3, p. 923-929. ISSN 1210-2512 (IF 0.739).
- peer reviews of projects for the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA ČR; since 2012) and for the
Research Agency of the Slovak Republic (since 2019)
- peer reviews for journals with IF, for example Biomedical Engineering Online, Sensors, Electronics,
- member of program committees, peer reviewing of abstracts and papers, for example International Conference on Sensor Device Technologies and Applications SENSORDEVICES, International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence (UCAmI), Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing MEDICON, International Conference on Smart Portable, Wearable, Implantable and Disability-oriented Devices and Systems SPWID
- member of the study program board Medical Electronics and Bioinformatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
- member of the Czech Society for Medical Equipment and the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics Member of Czech Medical Association JEP
Curriculum Vitae and list of publications, citations and other activities in detail
List of publications including full texts
List of publications and citations at Google Scholar
My ResearcherID profile at Thomson Reuters
My LinkedIn profile
married, daughter(* 2004) and son (* 2006)