office: C4-461, phone: +420 224 352 290
My roles at the university:
- 2012 – 2017 postgraduate student FEE CTU in Prague,
- 2010 – 2016 member of the student robotic team Flamingos,
- 2013 – 2015 member of the academic senate of the CTU in Prague,
- 2012 – 2015 member of the academic senate of the FEE CTU in Prague,
- 2008 – 2012 head of the student club iKnow Club CTU in Prague.
I supervised following works:
- Andrej Suslov – Control system for brushless DC motors (bachelor th., 2015, in Czech)
- Jan Horky – Elimination of Motion Artifacts from Photoplethysmography Signal (diploma th., 2014, in Czech)
- Milan Nemy – Long Term Monitoring of Human Body Motion in Area (bachelor th., 2014, in Czech)
- Tomas Jukin – Design and implementation of a framework for Multi-Agent System design for the iOS operating system (diploma th., 2014, in Czech)
- Ondrej Slansky – Multi-agent systems as control algorithms in computer games (bachelor th., 2013, in Czech)
- Lukas Paroulek – Long Term Heart Rate Monitoring Using Photoplethysmography Sensor (diploma th., 2013, in Czech)
- Pierre-Yves Pelletier – Track animals in cage using camera system (internship project, 2017)
- Our projects are described at BMI Wiki.
- There is a great template for thesis in Plain TeX. I found only one small problem — there is not useful Plain TeX support in my favorite text editors.
- Simple web based tool to extract figures from a PDF file.
- Academic typing (in Czech).